|Spring League Schedules|
Spring League Practice Schedule
The schedule for the 2018 Spring League season is now posted!
A few reminders about your practice field assignment:
- Practices begin the week of April 2nd
- Each team has been assigned 1 hour of practice per week.
- The boys teams have a B in front of their age group (BU11)
- We start assignments from U18 & worked our way down to U13. This year U9-U12 teams have their practices grouped together in a selected group of time slots with a lead coach at the field to assist the teams. We also gave special consideration to those that were coaching 2 or more teams.
- Wednesday was the most popular day requested & Rutledge the most popular field. We tried our best, but not everyone did get their first choice. The schedule is a combination of 1st, 2nd, 3rd choices.
- Any of the grey shaded areas have not been allocated to WVFHC.
- Due to the number of teams (90 in total) and finite numbers of available practice times, most U9-U12 teams are assigned six to to a field. All U13-U18 teams are allocated a half field.
- In instances where multiple teams share an entire field, the teams should take turns in the middle section of the field so each team can have rotating access to a goal for practices.
- Please do not permit your players to enter the field to warm up before your start time.
- Please make sure the field is cleared of cones & balls at the end of your practice so the next team can start their practice on time.
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
|U11-U18 GVJFHL Schedule
The GVJFHL game schedule (including Home and Away games) has been posted at www.bcfieldhockey.com
Check this website frequently as
corrections/additions will be made to the schedule in the next few weeks. If
you find a problem, please email email@example.com
Once you are on the GVJFHL website, click on Division/Team in the top
left, then click any menu item in the left column.
You will find:
1. League standings for all divisions - Boys and Girls
2. Team contacts for all Clubs
3. Game time and field allocations for all the league games
4. Ability to print off personal team schedules
5. Instructions on how to submit Game Scores: Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday and Sunday Home Game Schedule
WVFHC home game schedules are posted below. Should you require a game to be
rescheduled, please look for empty field times - blacked out time slots are NOT
available to the Club. For more detailed information on re-scheduling games
please click here.
U10 Game Schedules
Please click below for this year's U9 and U10 games schedules: