|Spring League Schedules|
Spring League Practice Schedule
The schedule for the 2018 Spring League season is now posted!
A few reminders about your practice field assignment:
- Practices begin the week of April 2nd
- Each team has been assigned 1 hour of practice per week.
- The boys teams have a B in front of their age group (BU11)
- We start assignments from U18 & worked our way down to U13. This year U9-U12 teams have their practices grouped together in a selected group of time slots with a lead coach at the field to assist the teams. We also gave special consideration to those that were coaching 2 or more teams.
- Wednesday was the most popular day requested & Rutledge the most popular field. We tried our best, but not everyone did get their first choice. The schedule is a combination of 1st, 2nd, 3rd choices.
- Any of the grey shaded areas have not been allocated to WVFHC.
- Due to the number of teams (90 in total) and finite numbers of available practice times, most U9-U12 teams are assigned six to to a field. All U13-U18 teams are allocated a half field.
- In instances where multiple teams share an entire field, the teams should take turns in the middle section of the field so each team can have rotating access to a goal for practices.
- Please do not permit your players to enter the field to warm up before your start time.
- Please make sure the field is cleared of cones & balls at the end of your practice so the next team can start their practice on time.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com