|Spring League Schedules|
Spring League Practice Schedule
Below is a link to the Spring League practice schedule for 2017 U9-U18 teams:
Click Here to view 2017 Practice schedule.
A few reminders about your practice field assignment:
- Practices begin the week of March 27th for U11-U18 teams and week of April 3 for U9-U10 teams.
- Each team has been assigned 1 hour of practice per week.
- The boys teams have a B in front of their age group (BU11)
- We start assignments from U18 & worked our way down to U13. This year U9-U12 teams have their practices grouped together in a selected group of time slots with a lead coach at the field to assist the teams. We also gave special consideration to those that were coaching 2 or more teams.
- Wednesday was the most popular day requested & Rutledge the most popular field. We tried our best, but not everyone did get their first choice. The schedule is a combination of 1st, 2nd, 3rd choices.
- Any of the grey shaded areas have not been allocated to WVFHC.
- Due to the number of teams (90 in total) and finite numbers of available practice times, most U9-U12 teams are assigned six to to a field. All U13-U18 teams are allocated a half field.
- In instances where multiple teams share an entire field, the teams should take turns in the middle section of the field so each team can have rotating access to a goal for practices.
- Please do not permit your players to enter the field to warm up before your start time.
- Please make sure the field is cleared of cones & balls at the end of your practice so the next team can start their practice on time.
- The 2017 Gryphon Women's Hockey World League Round 2 tournament will be held at Rutledge field from April 1-9. We will not have access to Rutledge field from March 27 - April 9th. For those teams practicing on Rutledge Field, we will send you an alternate practice field for the first 2 weeks of practices.